Employees at Flightcase are chartered for flying high with each employees own career aspirations being nurtured as required from time to time. Post initial recruitment and induction, employee engagement starts on a positive note focusing on the below charter
WHY WORK WITH FLIGHTCASE ?
- Stability and job satisfaction is the core identify of our Organization
- Our engineers and employees work on advanced technologies which comes to India after several years
- Our man â€“ force is the best to none in the industry, OPEN AND FLEXIBLE AT WORK
- Culture activities imbibing internal as well as client cultural aspirations
- Team building activities inculcated which strengthens team bonding during work. Rewards to recognize talent
- Our attrition levels are less than 7% over last 5 years. Internal Job satisfaction levels at 88%
- Mentoring and Coaching by management to guide employees for personal and professional growth.
- Open House sessions with Management, which brings in ideas with positive employee engagement coming to the fore for improving/ streamlining
In all aiming to fly high on telecom !!!
» Carrier Sales Managers
2-6 yearsâ€™ experience in wholesale telecom voice termination business. Should have relevant experience with Tier Â˝ customers
» Sr NOC/VOIP Engineer â€“ SIP/SANSAY/NEXTONE â€“ Pune
(Please specify in subject while applying expertise)
3 to 6 yearsâ€™ experience in a 24Ă—7 NOC/ Production support/ Development Environment in VoIP Telecom.
Skill set required VoIP, SIP, TCAP, LNP, SS7, SQL SERVER
» Business Analysts (3 Nos)
2-4 years in analyzing and representing data, preferably from telecom and other service domain
» Senior NOC / VOIP Engineers:
Engineers having VOIP experience of at least 3-6 years handling switches/routers. Sharp Networking skills. Knowledge of LINUX and having experience in client â€“ vendor relationships is preferred in a candidate. Troubleshooting techniques should be proven on various switches.
» Telecom Domain Developers:
Experience in CDR processing & telecom domain, knowledge of SDLC deliverables, can work independently with minimal guidance. Shall be well versed with versatile platforms, languages and databases
» Free Switch /VOIP Expert:
Min 2-3 years in handling open source switches
» Technical Support Engineers
Voice/Non Voice support experience with CCNA/MCSE certification
2-5 years of good communication skills & support experience
Mail your confident resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org